Services and Procedures
Surgical Services (Open & laparoscopic, Children & adults)
Our Medical Services unit is supported by an array of ultramodern diagnostic services, and relevant super-specialty services and is able to provide complete spectrum of services necessary for the care of patients suffering from any disorder of Liver, Pancreas, and Gall bladder.
- Live Related Liver Transplantation
- Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation
- Liver Resection
- Liver Abscess Drainage
- Liver Metastasis Excision
- Portal Hypertension Surgeries
Gall Bladder & Bile Duct Surgeries
- Gall stone Disease: Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- CBD Stone: Laparoscopic / Open CBD Exploration, Choledocodudenostomy
- Bile Duct Injuries and Strictures: Management of Acute Bile Duct Injuries, Repair of Biliary Strictures, redo Repairs of Hepaticojejunostomy.
- Choledochal Cysts: Excision of Choledochal Cyst with Hepaticojejunostomy
- Biliary Atresia: Kasais procedure, Liver Transplant.
- Gall Bladder Cancer: Radical Cholecystectomy including Multiorgan Resections and Extended Hepatectomy
- Bile Duct cancer: Right hepatectomy with Caudate Lobe Resection, Left Hepatectomy, Whipples Procedure
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Surgeries for Acute Pancreatitis-Pancreatic Necrosectomy
- Surgeries for Chronic Pancreatitis- Lateral Pancreaticojejunostomy
Small and Large intestinal Surgery
Gastro intestinal and Hepatopancreatobiliary Cancer surgery
Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery